SIA Show and Demo
SIA SNOW SHOW | JANUARY 26-29, 2017 | DENVER, CO
Largest buying show for the snowsports industry. All consumer products from skis to lip balm. Cross Country Skis are on display from all the major manufacturers.
MEET BUSINESS OBJECTIVES: Over 96% of attendees say the SIA Show more than meets their business objectives. With close to the entire snow sports industry in attendance to do business and socialize for four days, can your business afford not to be here? The SIA Snow Show is the annual see-and-be-seen, pulse-checking event for the snow sports industry. It’s the one place you can check in with the brands you sell, get close with your industry peers and try out next season’s gear – all in one place. This is your show – your industry. And if you’re not here, you run the risk of losing touch with it and your customer. For six decades, the SIA Snow Show has been bringing the entire snow sports market together in one place, making it the most important trade event for the entire industry. Showcasing the latest trends, innovations, product lines and styles, the SIA Snow Show represents the only global event where over 1,000 brands are presented in an authentic environment both on and off the snow; all powered by the passion and culture of snow sports. Register to attend: Contact Pat Grenke at 703-506-4222
NORDIC DEMO | JANUARY 30-31, 2017 | COPPER MOUNTAIN
The Nordic Demo, located in Copper’s East Village, features the latest in skate skiing, classic cross country, touring and snowshoeing. The Demo’s custom built 5K Nordic trail system incorporated short test loops and varied terrain – perfect for testing, product comparisons or just enjoying the view.
Monday, January 30, 2016 9A – 3:30P Tuesday, January 31, 2017 9A – 3:30P Copper Mountain Resort, CO Nordic Demo Products: cross country skis, snowshoes, poles, wax, and accessories. In conjunction with the On-Snow Demo/Ski-Ride Fest, the Nordic Demo, held at Copper Mountain Resort for 2 days, delivers the largest and most concentrated event for the industry trade; on the snow and off. Launching the trends, innovations, culture and energy of this Nordic market, retailers and media see and experience complete product lines showcasing for the 2016.17 collections of close to 1,000 leading snow sports brands; fashion, equipment and accessories, while meeting with key principals and renewing relationships.
Why is the Show Important to the Nordic Community?
- Meet with key principals and accounts face to face
- Exchange ideas and insight and mix with peers
- Build and strengthen relationships with retailers, reps, suppliers and the industry
- Innovations, new brands and industry stories only found here
- Industry learnings via show seminars
- Over 300 parties are the industry’s place to see old friends and network
- On-Snow; trail passes, breakfasts, lunches, apres, events, transportation and more
What to Expect
The Copper Mountain Nordic Demo is the premier Nordic demo for the entire industry. Whether you enjoy skate, classic or snowshoeing, there is something here for everyone. Add to that the volumes of equipment provided by the manufacturers and you have an unparalleled testing opportunity.
- Fantastic skiing in a true mountain setting
- Designated short test loops including varied terrain, perfect for comparison
- A volume of equipment you cannot find elsewhere
- Engagement with like-minded Nordic aficionados
- Educational seminars with take-a-ways you can really use
- Ideas you can implement today and increase sales
- Warm boots
- The best conditions available
2017 ON-SNOW DEMO 2-TIERED PRICING PACKAGE OPTIONS
**Reminder** Demoing is only open to buyers and media